- Web Accounts|
- Fund Information|
- Price & Performance|
- Franklin Quotential Portfolios|
- Franklin LibertyShares ETFs|
- Franklin Target Return|
- Franklin K2 Alternative Strategies|
- Private Wealth Pools|
- Historical Pricing|
Products & Services|
- Retirement Planning|
- Tax Savings|
- Education Savings|
- Private Wealth Services|
- Separately Managed Accounts|
Commentary & Tools|
- Investment Insights|
- Featured Solutions|
- Financial Planning Calculators|
- Applications and Forms|
- Legal and Financial Documents|
- Point of Sale Fund Facts Documents|
The British Columbia Unclaimed Property Act and the Quebec Public Curator Act set out specific responsibilities for the administration of unclaimed property if the last known address of the owner of the property was in British Columbia or Quebec. The legislation is designed to ensure that all reasonable effort is made to return unclaimed property to its owner.
Franklin Templeton Investments views mutual fund units and shares, limited partnership units, segregated fund units and uncashed cheques as unclaimed in the following instances:
- A communication or cheque sent to an investor is returned as 'undeliverable'.
- A communication has been sent to an investor requesting that an action be taken by a specified date, and no action has been taken.
- A cheque sent to an investor remains uncashed after 3 years.
- The value of the property is $50.00 or more for investors residing in the province of British Columbia.
- The value of the property is $100.00 or more for investors residing in the province of Quebec.
Franklin Templeton supports unclaimed property legislation and makes reasonable efforts to locate owners for whom we are holding unclaimed property. Franklin Templeton Investments maintains a record of unclaimed property where we have not been able to locate the owner. If you believe you may have unclaimed property at Franklin Templeton Investments please contact:
Unclaimed Property Administrator
Franklin Templeton Investments
5000 Yonge Street, Suite 900
Toronto, Ontario M2N 0A7
You will be required to provide appropriate documentation to validate your status as the owner, heir, assignee or interested party.