Non-Resident Tax Forms

This page is for investors who are considered non-residents for tax purposes. It outlines two types of forms:

Non-Resident Tax Forms (Optional)

Filling out the applicable form can help you reduce the amount of withholding tax you pay on withdrawals and distributions.


What is FATCA?

The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) requires non-U.S. financial institutions to report accounts held by U.S. persons to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

What is CRS?

The Common Reporting Standard (CRS) requires financial institutions to report details of all non-registered, foreign-held accounts to the tax authorities in the investor’s country of residence. It was introduced to help governments around the world combat tax evasion and protect the integrity of tax systems.